Continuing with my painting of the excellent Arcadia Quest miniatures, I did the Minotaur.
|As with all the miniatures, they were base-coated in a light grey.|
|Once again, I started with the largest surface area, which was the fur. I base-coated all the fur with a dark brown mixture. I used a little blue in the mixture to keep the colour cooler as I wanted a different feel than the Hammer Beastmen I had already painted.|
|I then dry-bushed the fur with brown and gave it a dark wash.|
|Multiple highlights of watered down brown were applied to get a nice gradient highlight|
|The rest of the miniature was base coated with various colours|
|The non-fur areas were given a wash with watered down black paint|
The final highlights were applied, including a white dry-brush for the mohawk, goatee and tail and a few layers of adding white paint to the metallic silver to further define the weapons.